The people who live and breathe car audio demanded a higher-performing, extremely intelligent (technologically speaking), dynamic product line. After several months and dollars allocated to R&D, we are proud to launch the Extremely Loud Series. These are the epitome of competition-quality amplifiers. These amps are made with extruded aluminum chassis with black, glossy, and polished heat sink and MOSFET PSU transistors. Fully Regulated PMW power supply, hi and low pass outputs, low level inputs, direct 4-Gauge power terminals and 8-Gauge speaker terminals. These amps have power and diagnostics LEDs, unbalanced RCA inputs, full-rance RCA outputs, variable input level control, and a thermal, over-load, output-direct, and speaker short four-way protection circuit
- Extremely Loud Series 3,000 Watts Max Power 1-Channel monoblock Amplifier with MOSFET PSU transistors Made with extruded aluminum chassis with black, glossy, and polished heat sink.
- RMS POWER @ 4-OHMS 1 X 250W, RMS POWER @ 2-OHMS 1 X 350W. RMS POWER @ 1-OHM 1 X 600W. RMS POWER @ 4-OHMS BRIDGED N/A
- Variable Low Pass: 30Hz-250Hz. Subsonic Frequency: 20Hz-50Hz. Bass Boost: 0-18dB
- THD%: <0.1%. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 20Hz-250Hz. Speaker Impedance: 1-16Ohms.
- nput Sensitivity: 8V-0.2V, Dimensions: 9.76×8.4×2.14″.